ISNAF strives to provide helpful and respected resources in the field of Parental Alienation.
Professionals we know to be knowledgeable in PA:
Karen Lebow, MSW/MA/LCSW
Founder – International Support Network for Alienated Families
Counseling, Referrals, Consultations
Phone: 818-212-1352 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Amy Baker, PhD.
Dr. William Bernet, M.D.
Dr. J. Michael Bone, PhD.
Dr. Joshua Coleman – Online webinars to help families targeted by alienation
Linda Kase Gottlieb, LMFT, LCSW
Brian Ludmer, Esq.
- Presenting the Theory of the Case in Light of Competing Narratives
- Managing the Parental Alienation Case
- Bullet Points for PAO Webinar – Brian Ludmer
- MANAGING THE PARENTAL ALIENATION CASE – PAAO Webinar
- Parental Alienation: A Handbook for Mental Health and Legal Professionals
Dr. Steven Miller, M.D.
How to set your Google Alerts to Parental Alienation: www.google.com/alerts